____________________________________
Weird how Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays also leave such deep footprints in my life. Especially Thursdays.
I learnt that, you can't just be in someone else's story, you have to be in your own story.
This Friday, I woke up within myself. I found that there are plenty of things in me that are unsolved. Now, I am finally going to take some actions and solve them. I do not know how these things will be solved. Seriously I do not have an idea. Neither will I qestion how I will solve these questions. Neither will this puzzle be a wham and bam. No way. No way.
As this semester is drawing to a close, It has been a wonderful ride for me.
Before I leave this place for another life, I got to finish some unfinished memories. Then, I could leave this place with a smile, without any regrets for myself.
I will then close 2006 with that sealed smile.